…everything is irritating.
- The light that shines in my face from the sun positioned just so that I would have to move my chair and the laptop and the cable to another location. Too much effort. STOP IT SUN.
- The mud in my house. STOP IT BEN.
- The meltdowns about inconsequential things like the wrong sized noodles in the soup. IT’S MADE OF THE SAME INGREDIENTS!
- Talking. EVERYONE STOP TALKING. Especially TO or AT me.
- Christmas without snow. Christmas shopping. Christmas cooking. Christmas in general.